Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Is weight loss your goal this year? You've come to the right place. In How We Did It some of the most inspiring people you'll ever meet share their weight loss journeys on every plan from Atkins to The Zone. Some had 20 pounds to lose, some 220 pounds... they ALL succeeded.

You can, too!

What I found while writing this book was some really encouraging research demonstrating that you can lose weight on any plan, as long as you stay with the plan over time. A diet plan fails you only when it fails to engage you over the long term. That's why weight loss isn't a one-size-fits-all proposition.

In How We Did It, not only do people share their weight loss success stories, but I examine each plan they used to help you evaluate whether it might work for you, too.

South Beach, Weight Watchers, Thin Within, Curves -- you name it, it's in here! There's sure to be a plan that's just right for you.

Whatever plan you've used before, forget the past and look to the future! I'm here to tell you that you can do it! I lost 30 pounds myself. If I can do it, so can you. I hope you'll join me in a journey to health and fitness this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment